Our valued sponsor

Question EMI for Turkish citizen

Tried Nebeus and I got this message for my rejected KYC verification
Sorry to hear this...
It really sucks, There are hardly any EMI, fintech or bank service for Turkish people.
Well, I am afraid that your residence is definitely not the only problem. The need for crypto-related payments is IMO even a bigger trouble; and the absence of a (documented) regular income (or a substantial accumulated wealth), too.

I hope @Gediminas will be able to help you.

Sorry to hear this...

Well, I am afraid that your residence is definitely not the only problem. The need for crypto-related payments is IMO even a bigger trouble; and the absence of a (documented) regular income (or a substantial accumulated wealth), too.

I hope @Gediminas will be able to help you.
I contacted with him but I can't pay fee like $2000 for this (very) small business but thank you all for help.

I contacted with him but I can't pay fee like $2000 for this (very) small business but thank you all for help.
You are welcome.
(Well, I heard somewhere something like “It is pretty possible to make a big money on crypto; but making a big money is usually costly at the beginnings...“ Nevertheless, sorry to hear that you have not found the acceptable solution.)

Latest Threads