Our valued sponsor

End of EU started today

Yeah when I saw that I started laughing at Poland. EU aint playing with 1m euro a day fine until you come back into compliance smi(&%. What an opening gambit by EU....ouch.

Poland taking on EU is like a naked 4ft man trying to take on a silverback gorilla in 2 foot wide cage. Now the whole dispute will turn into one where each side will be trying to save face. People don't get the EU, its a mafia gang i.e blood in blood out so never forget that.

Nobody cares about fines or anything else.
The split of the EU is already done deal.It's now just theatre to sell it to the public.
Poland president already started two years ago to create its own union called "3 sea union" which is the exect strategy STRATFOR announced 2015 for europe.
Now east europe need to sell it to their public as something good to gain back sovereignity,no lgbt,no refugees , own union based on old culture etc .
It's so obvious how they in east europe already make the EU look so bad to justify the split.
Even Austria which is a member of the 3 sea union started being critical against germany.
What a coincidence (which in politic reality doesn't exist)

I think Poland underestimate the power and influence the LGBTQXYZPQBTWTEUE+ community has. Also if Poland wants EU Covid support recovery money it cannot bite the hand that feeds it...lol. Poland government as an anti EU and anti Russia establishment does not sound like having a promising future :confused:.

Anyway nothing is gonna happen as Poland and EU will be friends again.

I think Poland underestimate the power and influence the LGBTQXYZPQBTWTEUE+ community has. Also if Poland wants EU Covid support recovery money it cannot bite the hand that feeds it...lol. Poland government as an anti EU and anti Russia establishment does not sound like having a promising future :confused:.

EU is irrelevant.
Its industry and key people are already moving out.
EU will be a deep communist region with industry 4.0 ,virtual money ,citizen score (covid pass) , basic income and most important a broke region with poor citizens.

I’d tend to agree on this, there is waaaayyy too much money on the table, but both EUSSR and Polish government went too far and I’d say can’t see how both can become friends again (no colored revolution allowed, pols are currently the best friends of US, so don’t see a possible golpe like in Ukraine, too risky for ‘mericans, unless lgtbwhatever agenda is so strong they’ll take such risk).

Reactions: uplana
Lithuana now also builds a 4m wall to belarus.
Officaly of course because they are afraid of 4000 immigrants where EU took already millions and it was never an issue them moving via poland or lithuana because noone wants to stay in these countries.
Germany build a 2.5m fence to the border to poland.Officaly to stop wild pigs moving from poland to germany.Question to smart people is why do they need solid 2.5m fences or are pigs able to jump that high ?

If people still don't see the clear signs that they are preparing to close the blocks i think they might train their logical thinking.
Lithuana will close their 4m fence till june 2022.
Poland now also implemented a law to build a 4m permanent fence and to increase (hire) new border patrol (of course because of the 4000 immigrants LOL)
Currently there are 12000 border protral guards and 4000 immigrants on the border.

People don't get the EU, its a mafia gang i.e blood in blood out so never forget that.
My friend's dad is a high profile EU official. He's part of the group that decided what kind of fine should be imposed upon Poland.

I obviously don't want to dox him so I won't provide any other details, but I will say one thing: you are 100% correct. They view us as peasants, peons, and they think they are our masters.

They all serve the big corporations but they will never admit that. I like to compare them to shepherds... they do, after all, guard herds of sheep :)

Reactions: EuroKiss
I obviously don't want to dox him so I won't provide any other details, but I will say one thing: you are 100% correct. They view us as peasants, peons, and they think they are our masters.
The best sentence I have read about the EU for a long time.

Reactions: polonieth
The amount of nonsense mentioned here about the EU is mind-blowing and doesn't contribute to the reliability if the same people will talk about other topics.
Inevitably it dilutes the quality of 'knowledge' shared.
So I can only shake my head in wonder.

The amount of nonsense mentioned here about the EU is mind-blowing and doesn't contribute to the reliability if the same people will talk about other topics.
Feel to point out the nonsense, so we can decide for ourselves...

Ursula Von Der Leyen is that you? ca#"!. Maybe try and be a bit more constructive in your criticism and specify what exactly it is you disagreed with thu&¤#