Our valued sponsor

Euro pacific bank cease operatrion, i need a new offshore bank

what are your suggestions on that matter ?

what are your suggestions on that matter ?

See my post here.

P.S Do you bank with EPB? If so just take money elsewhere.

well, i checked the financial statements, are profitable and audited which considering my recent experience is not a bad starting point. Also my company incorporation is HK so my alternative are HK banks I just need to go there to open one meanwhile I could use another bank support until the HK account is live (takes 1-2 months before is operable).

this was my other alternative but they don't have financial statements: https://www.cbibank.com/business-en.html

I applied to some banks in EU let's see what they say... in Switzerland do you know any bank that could help?
I wouldn't be so optimistic about Hong Kong banks. Things have changed a lot since 2014 and I think today Hong Kong is the city where non-residents hardly have a chance. This used to be different (have a lot of experience here)

Reactions: Fred
ABC is a decent bank if you do occasional transfers. It all doesnt look all too profesional. With my BZ LTD at the time I didnt have much choice anyways. Yes they call you for every transfer. In the beginning skype and after that just phone calls to ask you what the transfer is for and what the amount is. It worked for me with just very few transfers.

ABC is a decent bank if you do occasional transfers
second that, get in touch with an introducer like @CyprusLaw and get your self an account there.

Alternative @Fred can help you with a complete setup in Dubai with company and banking!

Reactions: CyprusLaw and Fred

Latest Threads