Our valued sponsor

Everyone with +500+ posts on the forum can aske me for free Mentor Group Gold membership!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that you should send the amount to a good cause
I want to help the people around here, my first priority is to support the forum as much as I can. What would you suggest ?

• Love
Reactions: JohnLocke
I want to help the people around here, my first priority is to support the forum as much as I can. What would you suggest ?

• Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke
my first priority is to support the forum as much as I can. What would you suggest ?
I don't need mentor group right now as I'm pretty happy with my situation.
But I'm doing different things that might need it soon. When they'll pickup, I will surely give a look to see if there are better/new strategies around from the ones I already know.
EU is becoming pretty crazy right now and it's seriously getting hard and boring to keep up with defensive strategies...
I'm really torn about starting a new stealth life... don't like what i am seeing.
Also about mentor group, there are many poor reviews online. Many walk off for that reason.
maybe advertising on other platforms/socials to get new people? though you should target the right niche as these kind of services are not for everyone...

I have been doing great on Offshorecorptalk the last years.

Everyone that has 500 or more posts and who is one of the first 10 members that post in this thread, will get a Mentor Group Gold membership as a gift from me.

I feel I give something to the community, and I help the forum to grow.

To get the free membership, please post in this thread why I would want to give you a free membership!

My offer is available from now and 2 days, after that you may have missed your chance and don't need to bother me.
Hi Spinat
I think i have crossed 500 posts maybe you can spare one for me.Thank you.Appreciate what you are doing.

So what about the donation to the animals sanctuary?
Well, if you hate the forum that much it is your problem not mine. I choose to support OffshoreCorpTalk. You can support yourself or whoever you want.

• Sad
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
All upgrades done.

I would like to express my gratitude one more time to @Spinat - it is with great pleasure that we receive money to run OffshoreCorpTalk - it is a necessity. With actions like this, it is true proof that there are others who have the same mindset as John Locke & myself coo-:!y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads