Our valued sponsor

Fincen and BOI Compliance for Non-Residents, how to do?

iraris

Jan 20, 2024
IT
Visit site
Hello,
I'm in need of advice regarding completing the BOI for a non-resident LLC using a Registered Agent address. The guidelines explicitly state that a P.O. address of the Registered Agent is not permissible. I've heard suggestions about using my home address in the EU as the company address, but I'm skeptical about its viability as a genuine solution.

I would highly appreciate any assistance you can provide!

Hi I have the same issue with BOI address so I'm looking to find a solution as well. I think the EU address is not likely to work
"Company address cannot be Registered Agent address, PO Box or Virtual Office. "

Virtual office won't work either

Just give them your home address in the EU. Works fine, AFAIK.

These are bad times to be committing tax evasion. Even though the US for now doesn't seem to have any short term plans to share this data with anyone, hopefully you have nothing to hide.

I did exactly what @Sols says. I put my address in EU.

It was what my lawyer in the USA also recommended to me.

He also recommended that if I make a change of address, we must notify it again.

Reactions: 12345
I did exactly what @Sols says. I put my address in EU.

It was what my lawyer in the USA also recommended to me.

He also recommended that if I make a change of address, we must notify it again.
I think won't work, what are you going to put as Current US address? It's asking specifically US address:

1708164625009.png

Hello,
Thank you for your support.

Reporting company
From what I've understood, on point 11 of the reporting company, if you add the Registered Agent address there, it can't be used.
1708236878654.png

Company applicants
Indeed, in the company applicants section, I think you suggest adding the residential address that is fine.
1708236878654.png

Exactly, where is registered the business.

If you are not sure how to fill out the report, I recommend that you use a service. You can find many on Google.

But it is actually very easy to do it yourself.

Hello,
Thank you for your support.

Reporting company
From what I've understood, on point 11 of the reporting company, if you add the Registered Agent address there, it can't be used.
View attachment 6241

Company applicants
Indeed, in the company applicants section, I think you suggest adding the residential address that is fine.
View attachment 6242

Sorry my friend, I did not understand correctly what your question is now.

Why can't you put your Registered agent's address as your business address?

Sorry my friend, I did not understand correctly what your question is now.

Why can't you put your Registered agent's address as your business address?
I thought that the Registered Agent address couldn't be used there. So, do you recommend using the Registered Agent address for both points 11 and point 24 as the business address instead of the residential address?

I thought that the Registered Agent address couldn't be used there. So, do you recommend using the Registered Agent address for both points 11 and point 24 as the business address instead of the residential address?

What I can recommend is that you look for a lawyer or authorized company that for a few dollars will help you fill out the BOI correctly if you have doubts about how to do it.

I do not know your company, nor how it is registered, nor am I a tax advisor, nor do I even have great knowledge of the tax and legal legislation of the United States.

I filled it out myself and under my responsibility on the website that sent you the link.

But if you have doubts, take away the headaches with professional help that you will find for less than $100 on Google.

Latest Threads