Our valued sponsor

For freelance developers...

BlackJack

Oct 21, 2022
Europe
Visit site
I'm quite astonished reading you guys say something "hey, i need to move **** because i'm doing 80k as freelance...plus 30\40 since I also got side gigs..." and such.
Since I'm a developer too, do you mind to share with me best platform for freelancing?

I'd like to follow your steps!
I know there are plenty out there, but can't say which is better, or more reliable!

thanks

I'm quite astonished reading you guys say something "hey, i need to move **** because i'm doing 80k as freelance...plus 30\40 since I also got side gigs..." and such.
Since I'm a developer too, do you mind to share with me best platform for freelancing?

I'd like to follow your steps!
I know there are plenty out there, but can't say which is better, or more reliable!

thanks
To start with why dont you share what you know so that others can contribute taking that as a reference point

I am a developer“ is too generic. In which economic area is your domain knowledge located?
So strategies would be different for different languages?
After more than 12 years I've got different hats.
I've worked mostly for banks.
I'd say nowadays i'm a java devops that wants to be architect one day (they called me so now, but it's a toxic environment actually, I'm still studying for cloud certs and try to be involved on cloud projects elsewhere to build experience).

The freelance daily rates in the financial and insurance industry are the highest. Many large companies rely on SAP products, Java, C# and ABAP due to the regulations. At SAP, large migration projects are currently very popular.

Welcome to the DACH region.

Last edited:
have a look at e.g.

to get an idea. of course, platforms try to push down the daily rates. the best way is to make personal contacts or to look directly at the clients. profile at linkedin…

Latest Threads