Our valued sponsor

Forex Speculator Looking for Best Offshore Jurisdiction

Kaveh Jafari

Aug 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi there,

I am a Forex speculator residing in Canada and I am looking to find a cheap and reliable offshore jurisdiction for foreign exchange trading. I plan to do everything online, and I need a bank account that I can access online.

Hi there,

I am a Forex speculator residing in Canada and I am looking to find a cheap and reliable offshore jurisdiction for foreign exchange trading. I plan to do everything online, and I need a bank account that I can access online.

So the smartest set up you can do it 1. Corporate Bank account which you already have, however you are using personal funds which if wired through an EMI (what you should be using for your corporate company to trade forex) this can get traced back to you and can link that company to you. In Canada they might have restricting laws on leverage and where you can trade. Furthermore there are even over seas places that don't take Canadian clients or do take them but limit the leverage. Another thing the smartest way to load money to your EMI would be through $500 gift cards like the vanilla which require no name registration. The reason it's good to do this is so it doesn't get traced back to your bank account. I've done a lot of research on this and tradersway (Use MT4)seems to be a broker that has good leverage as well as reviews and accepts EMI's that have swift code (LEU pay or advanced cash). Personally I think I am going to try LEU pay and they give you an actual IBAN. Remember to use a vpn and possibly a usb with windows to go to use metatrader 4 so that these things aren't on your computer. I know I wrote a lot I apologize, but if you need any advice on forex or anonymity feel free to ask. #new to the forum #Just trying to help

Reactions: negon and JohnLocke

Latest Threads