Our valued sponsor

FREELANCE PERMITS in Dubai,UAE license cost details and provider

For the remote work visa, my employer pays me in my wise personal account, , and the address mentioned on the wise personal statement is different than the permanent address asked in the visa application, will this cause issue?

In a UAE post-tax world, I know freelancers have to pay 9% tax for profits over 375K AED / year and file even for under that amount.

What if you're working as an independent contractor for one company that's out of the country? Could this be considered as an employment and don't need a work permit or tax filing, assuming you have residency another way and your sponsor provides an NOC?

In a UAE post-tax world, I know freelancers have to pay 9% tax for profits over 375K AED / year and file even for under that amount.

What if you're working as an independent contractor for one company that's out of the country? Could this be considered as an employment and don't need a work permit or tax filing, assuming you have residency another way and your sponsor provides an NOC?
If you are a contractor without a business, and just receive the compensation to your personal account, then I think from UAE's perspective you just count as a natural person making money, and in this case there are no registering requirements and no tax for turnover below 1M AED.

If you instead a are contractor with a foreign business, then you probably have effective management and control / PE in the UAE, and then you have to register, and do tax filing (as per current rules at least, Im kind expecting a gap between rules and application/enforcement for foreign companies).

And in both of the above cases you can get a remote worker visa and you dont need a sponsor. Or you can get a property visa - no sponsor needed there either.

Latest Threads