Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! Fully remote account opening at Jusan Bank (Kazakhstan)

Not recommending this bank. Absolutely impossible to work, lots of bureaucracy. Takes weeks to push payments, need to fill out forms everywhere, lots of paperwork to do a single transaction (overall as I understand banking in KZ is awful)
hi, the main question here is how you are trying to do this. If you open an account using our services, your manager will always be able to help you with all questions, which will simplify the process of sending a payment or agreeing on any documents.

Great news! We have just successfully opened a bank account for IE Morozov at Jusan Bank in Kazakhstan, completely remotely. A screenshot is attached as proof. This is another step to show how reliable and efficient our remote account opening service is.

Attachments

• photo_2024-02-21_16-05-53.jpg
    photo_2024-02-21_16-05-53.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 14
We had our account closed because there were payments RU->KZ->USA.
When we opened the account, the bank managers "sang" that they worked with Russia without any problems.
It cost a million tenge to open the account.
Extremely slow to process ordinary transactions.
Sometimes I had to write to the personal(!) whatsapp of the manager who managed us.
Currency control at the bank once took 2 weeks.
I do NOT recommend it.

We had our account closed because there were payments RU->KZ->USA.
When we opened the account, the bank managers "sang" that they worked with Russia without any problems.
It cost a million tenge to open the account.
Extremely slow to process ordinary transactions.
Sometimes I had to write to the personal(!) whatsapp of the manager who managed us.
Currency control at the bank once took 2 weeks.
I do NOT recommend it.
Hello, are you sure you're talking about the JUSAN BANK account?

Latest Threads