Our valued sponsor

Giorgia Meloni: Italy's most right-wing government since World War II

Meloni far right is a joke. Anyway nothing will change with this or any other of the puppets on the list.

Unfortunately Johnny wasn't elected :-(
I am not SUCH a criminal to participate in politics rof/%
And I already have my issues with banks without being a PEP gru87¤¤

Btw my program would be:

1. Bye bye EU
2. Flat tax 15%
3. No reddito di cittadinanza or any other form of subsidy
4. The biggest firing of public parasites (also called “employees”) ever seen
5. No arms to Ukraine or anyone else
6. Closure of all the US military bases on Italian soil
7. Bitcoin as a parallel state currency
8. With the surplus money fix potholes, finance schools, improve tourists attractions
9. Visa free entry to whoever arrives by plane
10. Residence and citizenship by investment programs

So basically I would transform Italy in the playground of the world’s entrepreneurs and vacationers. All the parasites can emigrate to Germany.

Last edited:
Btw my program would be:

1. Bye bye EU
2. Flat tax 15%
3. No reddito di cittadinanza or any other form of subsidy
4. The biggest firing of public parasites (also called “employees”) ever seen
5. No arms to Ukraine or anyone else
6. Closure of all the US military bases on Italian soil
7. Bitcoin as a parallel state currency
8. With the surplus money fix potholes, finance schools, improve tourists attractions
9. Visa free entry to whoever arrives by plane
10. Residence and citizenship by investment programs

So basically I would transform Italy in the playground of the world’s entrepreneurs and vacationers. All the parasites can emigrate to Germany.
0. No rights for women you have forgotten

Not really… Italian tax authorities consider sex workers as massage therapists or hostesses. Everyone will be happy with a 15% flat tax. Google “Laffer curve”

THIS jfc if taxes werent f*cking robbery I wouldnt be looking for ways to be tax efficient nor bouncing around the globe.

One of the reasons Im considering Romania as my next home tbh, winter sucks tho.

Legend

THIS jfc if taxes werent f*cking robbery I wouldnt be looking for ways to be tax efficient nor bouncing around the globe.
Efficiency doesn’t allow for robbery. High taxes and complex rules are good for those who play dirty. It doesn’t take a genius to understand the Laffer curve.
One of the reasons Im considering Romania as my next home tbh, winter sucks tho.
Check Africa, it is cheap and taxes are kinda optional smi(&% If you don’t like islands.
His girlfriend has just been elected to parliament rof/%

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt

Latest Threads