Our valued sponsor

Give idea pls

Raphmark

Jan 31, 2021
Visit site
I lost my job during the pandemic Cos I was hit hard by the virus and have kept testing positive to the virus for almost 7 month now which has made me unable to return back to sea to earn some money. I am a long sufferers of the virus and Currently am just at home with the recurring symptoms and needs anything I can do online to earn money to assist myself financially. Pls where can I mine bitcoin and which online job can I do to earn anything? Pls help if u know of anything.

Sorry for your situation but you cannot mine bitcoin profitably unless you have access to highly expensive gear. Long gone are the days where you can mine bitcoin on a normal home computer. As for making money online I'm not the right person to answer this but there are options to gain small amounts of money by doing things like answering surveys etc one website I have personally tried and got like 20 dollars for an hour of work was called Lionbridge

Sorry for your situation but you cannot mine bitcoin profitably unless you have access to highly expensive gear. Long gone are the days where you can mine bitcoin on a normal home computer. As for making money online I'm not the right person to answer this but there are options to gain small amounts of money by doing things like answering surveys etc one website I have personally tried and got like 20 dollars for an hour of work was called Lionbridge
Thanks for your response means a lot to me but I have some questions. What is this expensive gear and what should I apply as if am going for the Lionbridge job?

Thanks for your response means a lot to me but I have some questions. What is this expensive gear and what should I apply as if am going for the Lionbridge job?
You will need very expensive computer system as in graphic cards which is what is being used to mine bitcoin. Now what people do is that they rent big facilities and stack graphic cards by the hundred's or thousands.(go on google and search for bitcoin miner in images then you will see)

The bitcoin mining difficulty always goes up the more people are mining it and you will need more computer power to mine it(graphic cards)
if you try to mine it on your home computer you will maybe gain half dollar in a month so totally not worth it.

but for the Lionbridge I don't know it was a long time since I tried it. But search online for terms like how to make money online and stuff like that there is a lot of stuff you can do like answering survey's writing reviews etc but it wont pay much though but at least its something.

also look into drop shipping that is a hard market to get into now but if you are clever you can still make money by doing it

Reactions: Raphmark

Latest Threads