Our valued sponsor

Global recession

tongyun

Offshore Agent
Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Now that the world is in the middle of a recession, what kind of impact has it had on you? Are you tightening your budget? Have you been laid off? Maybe you are one of the fortunate ones who hasn't been affected?

I have still my good business online and have almost not been affected by this hole crises however I speak on a daily basis with people that have big troubles due to the same and which are unable to keep their house and car.... I hope it will soon get solved but then I think it will take at least 2 or 3 years...

It is difficult for me to see if it has an impact to my business since it is still pretty new, however I believe I could have more orders for my "shoe" business if everything was like for 1 or 2 years ago.

I'm in the middle of starting a private business, it couldn't get any worse. Economy in my country is standing very poorly and so are small businesses. I'm not sure what to do, whether to give up and stick with some jobs that I have or expand when tomorrow in uncertain.

Kejatz welcome to the club.

I am still wondering if I do a start up or wait with my business to start in a year.

so many small companies are now closing and I do not want to run into debt.

Now that we are in recession, I am trying to increase back links to my site. More back links means that it would get indexed by search engines more and thus making me money in the process. If you have lots of traffic then it will be easier to monetize.

It's a bit tough at the moment, my husband is unable to find a job and he's been looking for almost four months now. We're living on a budget, but I think we're still doing okay with my salary alone. It's all about staying within your means and looking for alternative ways to earn. I think we can all go through this recession in one piece.

sanju123 said:
My online jobs have faced a jolt of this global recession. But I thank my stars- my partner is into a govt job and he has been doing pretty well. So no major changes in our lifestyle.
I'm in a government job, too, so no major changes in my lifestyle either. As a matter of fact, I plan to take three out of state vacations this year with the family. One will be for 4 days, another will be 3 days and the big one will be 7 days. The kids are excited.

I think in the current Global recession, it is essential to have a strong passion for excellence with plain hard work to be successful. Although, the current financial crisis is producing Jolt in almost every field, but it has a less impact on our field (Pharmaceuticals).

Latest Threads