Our valued sponsor

Has anyone heard of The Kingdom Bank (Dominica)

Not heard of it. Site does not tell you much either. Website is less than basic. Seems they only accept certain countries but mostly European ones.

any updates since the topic was created?
Our admin was promoting them also but I could not find any links in their post. By googling I found 2 Kingdom Banks, one from the UK and another from Dominica (our case).

Indeed, the website does not tell you much as @Martin Everson said and also they do not contain information about the members of the board.

any updates since the topic was created?
Our admin was promoting them also but I could not find any links in their post. By googling I found 2 Kingdom Banks, one from the UK and another from Dominica (our case).

Indeed, the website does not tell you much as @Martin Everson said and also they do not contain information about the members of the board.
yeh, no FAQ page about eligibility, fees etc. seems like a red flag
not sure if the admins have determined whether they're legit before promoting

I wonder if anyone got an experience with them here
I wonder what is the actual purpose of this service?
Once you register you are landed in the CP with EUR account that you need to top up with EUR 500 via 3rd party provider Jeton.
The CP looks functionally similar to AdvCash.
The answers should exist in the Mentor Group which did a recent review of the service.

There is a good interview with the CEO of the bank inside the mentor group gold, he explains well what it is all about.

i top-up with usdt , status pending 5 days !!!, after write to support ok all done, change usdt to eur , withdraw euro again status pending 5 days !!! total lost 10 days , now write to support dont know how many time transfer but after write here
for trasnfer 800 eur fee 35 eur

Last edited:
Hello,
The Kingdom Bank is a licensed and authorized financial institution. Your funds will be protected by FSU regulations.

Your assets will be managed and stored in a secure environment.

Using your account with The Kingdom Bank, you can send and receive compatible cryptocurrencies to other wallets and perform all your crypto transactions.

In addition to FSU,
OffshoreCorpTalk.Com interviewed our CEO of The Kingdom Bank, Nebil Serkan ZUBARİ. We have talked about our bank location, potential fees, taxes, SEPA, SWIFT and different types of accounts.

Please use this link below to watch it:

To create an account now:
Loading ...

Kind Regards,
Your Payment Manager,
The Kingdom Bank

Latest Threads