Our valued sponsor

Not sure why you canceled the order, if you paid by Visa and since you are well aware of that you simply can make a chargeback then I would have waited a few days more to get my company. If it is still not delivered just do a chargeback as simple as that.

Not sure why you canceled the order, if you paid by Visa and since you are well aware of that you simply can make a chargeback then I would have waited a few days more to get my company. If it is still not delivered just do a chargeback as simple as that.
Well, with charge backs, there are certain rules. They made it public on their web site, and I agreed to that by accepting T&C, that any claim for refund after the elapse of three calendar days, won't be accepted. Certainly, even then i could claim charge-back, but it would take longer. This way, it's cleaner and faster.
Equaly importnat, I'm not lingering to that hope that things will turn out fine. They never do when they start like that. At least from my experience. Never.

Well, things can be delayed, I see it everyday, so when I hear that people go crazy after 2 or 2 days delay I thank god that they are not my customers. Some people tend to think they can order a company, a bank account, darks or whatever they need to run a business like going into Wallmart and buy a pair of socks.

That said, I know for sure there are many bad services out there and that they may be one of them, I don't know them at all. I don't defend them here, I just say sometimes things happen that's live.

Well, things can be delayed, I see it everyday, so when I hear that people go crazy after 2 or 2 days delay I thank god that they are not my customers. Some people tend to think they can order a company, a bank account, darks or whatever they need to run a business like going into Wallmart and buy a pair of socks.

That said, I know for sure there are many bad services out there and that they may be one of them, I don't know them at all. I don't defend them here, I just say sometimes things happen that's live.

Sometimes yes. However, if this is at the very beginning, it leaves no room for a hope that things will be better in the future. That being said, and as a example of what I am saying here, this is the replay i got on my request for a refund on a web site that says "100% refund guarantee": "We are requesting to finance now, it might take us sometime to explain with the boss to refund the money. Kindly wait." That is from www.offshorecompanycorp.com that is subsidiary of www.oneibc.com. They are definitely no-go!!!

As fro my customers, I never give less time than needed to attract customers, to the contrary, I give more time for me, so when they get their service sooner or cheaper than they expected, you have yourself a future loyal customer. And then, if anything goes wrong, they know it's really a exception rather then the rule.

Cheap company competing on fees don't know nothing. Buy your company there if you are looking for the cheapest possible way to get a offshore company. Don't expect any valid information.

I don't know, can't even find them on Google. it is a reseller or something that may try to get into this marked. Forget about it for long term business!
LoLa OffshoreCompanySolutions.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools
Stay away another guy that try to spoil the marked.
View attachment 415

What do you mean exactly by spoil the marked? They are just coming up with more fees later on or they don't deliver at all?

I had a HK company with them 1 years ago. I didn't needed a bank account for this project. The company formation was ok and didn't had any problems there. However after the project was done and i wanted to close down the company the problems began. They began to the tell s**t about how the closing in HK works, they wanted me to pay high consultancy fees for their "guy in the IRD" who will close down the company without problems, they also wanted me to extend the company for 2 years because they said the closing takes very long and I have to pay for this 2 years in advance. They really threatened me with "a high possibility of legal charges from the HK gov" if I don't use their closing strategy... . In the end i just wrote some mails with CR and IRD, filled the NDR1 (with some photoshop skills for the nominee signature) and was able to close down my company for a few $.

Apropos nominee signature, look at the signed "contracts" from your nominee who you got from them... they photoshop them too, he always had the 100% exact same signature on every document. I guess almost everybody who makes a company with them got "Alex" from Belize.... . He is already leaked by the way. So I wouldn't recommend longer projects with high turnover.

Last edited:

Latest Threads