Our valued sponsor

Hello everybody!

tornado234

Jun 14, 2018
Visit site
I am new to the offshore topic. I am settled in the EU. I plan to work as a freelancer and to do some online business (Website Creation, Online & Social Media Marketing Services, T-Shirt & Logo Creation, Dropshipping Shop...) from home. For the next approximately six month it is essential for me not to "found" personally a corporation (due to legal reasons / restrictions from my former employer). I need to stay anonym while doing business. I am feeling like being trapped. Does anyone have a clue and can give me some advice, how to found a company for doing an anonym business? (And no, I can't wait for doing business. I have to earn money within the next month.) I sway back and forth beetween Romania, Bulgaria or an Irish Foundation Limited. Does anyone know more about Irish Foundation Limiteds?

Both is easy to set up. The main question is to get a bank account and to handle day to day operations , if your main interest is to secure your privacy there are several options to achieve this

Welcome aboard OP!

I would open a new thread if you don't already did so in order to get more replies to your thread!

Latest Threads