Our valued sponsor

Question Help with Transferwise and my business

Skeid

Jan 23, 2023
Rome
Visit site
Hi,

I have Wise business and Wise personal accounts but soon I am going to close my company, do you know if
I can move freely all the money ($20k) from the business account into the personal one? Or maybe half of that and other half I buy crypto?

Because I read many reviews where they used to freeze accounts and I don't wanna end up like that.

thanks everyone

Hi,

I have Wise business and Wise personal accounts but soon I am going to close my company, do you know if
I can move freely all the money ($20k) from the business account into the personal one? Or maybe half of that and other half I buy crypto?

Because I read many reviews where they used to freeze accounts and I don't wanna end up like that.

thanks everyone
Ya move the money freely and start paying high income tax on it( I am guessing you are from a high tax country and that's why you want to know this answer in the first place. Rather move it to crypto and then cash out)-DM me for options.

Hi,

thanks everyone
If its according to operation agreements and all the shareholders are ok with this practice, then there are no objections.

Latest Threads