high risk payment processor highriskpay.com ?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

bonox

Corporate Services
Silver Member
Mentor Group Gold
Business Angel
I have been looking for a new high risk payment processor for my business. I've been doing that for a few months now.

All fine, now I have fallen over this payment processor for high risk business. They have approved my application in a relatively short time. It also looks like there are existing plugins for my wordpress. But I'm having a little trouble figuring out how good they are!

Payouts, holdback and processing rate are all equally acceptable, but does anyone know them here? as I said, I have to use them as a high risk payment processor and for that reason can't afford to lose my money or my business.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Never used them, rest assured I will go and check them out right now to see how I may possibly make use of them.

Will return once I know more.

NicolasMaduro

Entrepreneur
I would not in a million years trust these people with any personal information. And looks like a scam.

EDIT:

Confirmed a scam:

bonox

Corporate Services
Silver Member
Mentor Group Gold
Business Angel
thank you for the finding and information provided. I rather stick with some of the more reliable payment processors for high risk then.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Did you try them, if so how is it going and details on the payment processing fees, holdback etc?

bonox

Corporate Services
Silver Member
Mentor Group Gold
Business Angel
After think a little, I run the application process with them. No issues found during the process. Right now I have a fully operational merchant account with them but don't use it.

bountymounty

Mentor Group Gold
If I had to choose between this payment processor for my high risk business and the mentor group 's resource db's payment processors I would prefer the latter

There are at least 4 - 5 good payment processors there which take on what most companies would refuse to take. Beside that some of them are large payment companies which have been in business. I doubt the mentioned company in the OP is very big.

JohnnyDoe

Mentor Group Gold
I’m still looking for a reliable processor for my nutra shop :(
Payofix works decently well but no 3d secure

JohnnyDoe

Mentor Group Gold
That sucks big times.... did you find some of the underground processors like the Lebanon processor that has been around for ages?
I don’t know that one from Lebanon. Can you tell me the name?
I had worked with several from China, good until they blew up or ran away with the money

Latest Threads