Our valued sponsor

high risk payment processor highriskpay.com ?

bonox

Corporate Services
Pro Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
I have been looking for a new high risk payment processor for my business. I've been doing that for a few months now.

All fine, now I have fallen over this payment processor for high risk business. They have approved my application in a relatively short time. It also looks like there are existing plugins for my wordpress. But I'm having a little trouble figuring out how good they are!

Payouts, holdback and processing rate are all equally acceptable, but does anyone know them here? as I said, I have to use them as a high risk payment processor and for that reason can't afford to lose my money or my business.

Never used them, rest assured I will go and check them out right now to see how I may possibly make use of them.

Will return once I know more.

Reactions: Martin Everson
I would not in a million years trust these people with any personal information. And looks like a scam.

EDIT:

Confirmed a scam:

Did you try them, if so how is it going and details on the payment processing fees, holdback etc?

Reactions: bonox
After think a little, I run the application process with them. No issues found during the process. Right now I have a fully operational merchant account with them but don't use it.

Reactions: myshufflemix
why don't you use them? if you want I can run some test transactions for you dead:-!
I have an approved accont with tme, they are reselling but account is live but don't use it.

If I had to choose between this payment processor for my high risk business and the mentor group 's resource db's payment processors I would prefer the latter

There are at least 4 - 5 good payment processors there which take on what most companies would refuse to take. Beside that some of them are large payment companies which have been in business. I doubt the mentioned company in the OP is very big.

I’m still looking for a reliable processor for my nutra shop :(
Payofix works decently well but no 3d secure
curious why do you want 3dS if they allow you to don't use it?

I hope you guys stick to the mentor group gold and not posting it here!!
please open a thread inside there, I'm right now in touch with a possible provider, not sure if he is for real. Will anyway post it inside there, maybe an article come out of it ;)

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
I have been looking for a new high risk payment processor for my business. I've been doing that for a few months now.

All fine, now I have fallen over this payment processor for high risk business. They have approved my application in a relatively short time. It also looks like there are existing plugins for my wordpress. But I'm having a little trouble figuring out how good they are!

Payouts, holdback and processing rate are all equally acceptable, but does anyone know them here? as I said, I have to use them as a high risk payment processor and for that reason can't afford to lose my money or my business.

I can't find any negative reviews on this processor. For me it looks like a valid option for my next website project.

Reactions: bonox
I can't find any negative reviews on this processor. For me it looks like a valid option for my next website project.
I signed up for an test account with them the last week. My application is still pending, but I have seen a life sign!

Latest Threads