Our valued sponsor

High risk payment professor Emerchantpro.com ?!

EdwarDuica

Jul 25, 2019
Visit site
anyone tried their service? they are honest ?! legit .... i got scamed by ipaytotal , and i m afraid to work with payment processors ....
Emerchantpro.com so is anyone knows about this payment pricessor please share your experience.

I have no experience with them but:

- Footers links to social media are links to main websites, not to theirs profiles.
- WordPress as CMS....
- Very short and crap Terms and Conditions...

On the other hand:
- Domain information: Expires On 2021-07-05 / Registered On 1999-07-05 /Updated On 2018-11-17
- Alot of snapshots on archive.org - please check

You need to use this processor with care and also notice how they respond to you if you proceed through the application process with them.

Okay, there is no contact details other then a e-mail address, the entire website is a one pager, and no real information about this company.

Furthermore I can't find any other real information about them if I use Google! Please take care if you consider using them.

Okay, there is no contact details other then a e-mail address, the entire website is a one pager, and no real information about this company.

Furthermore I can't find any other real information about them if I use Google! Please take care if you consider using them.
yes thank you for advise , i beleave they re scammers

my other option was Credit Card - Online Payment Processing | Payment Gateway | Duspay
i was accepted for my businesses but i read bad reviews on internet .... so i don t want to risk my my money again , is someone who knows a good honest payment processor ?:(

I wonder the same. I am in contact with them but reading those reviews I am very hesitant. Seems like they'll payyou until volume increases and then they exit scam you. Anyone has insights? (This is about duspay.com)

Latest Threads