Our valued sponsor

Question HK Company - Using business account for flights, hotels, etc.?

Naka

Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I incorporated a Hong Kong company last year and I am wondering how strict the HK govt. is when it comes to using the business money for buying flights, rental cars, hotels, etc.

Can I just go on and book flights and hotels for my holiday, etc., or do I need to prove it is a business trip? Are they asking for any proof?

What is your experience with this?

best regards

Hi, I incorporated a Hong Kong company last year and I am wondering how strict the HK govt. is when it comes to using the business money for buying flights, rental cars, hotels, etc.

Can I just go on and book flights and hotels for my holiday, etc., or do I need to prove it is a business trip? Are they asking for any proof?

What is your experience with this?

best regards
lol I doubt they care. Others can confirm but I think this is pretty common.

Your accounts will be audited by your accountant. All I know is that my business tickets to Hong Kong is covered by my company.
I'm not sure how you will get a 14 day vacation in Dubai covered. Perhaps by doing some "business meetings" with "potential clients"?

Your accounts will be audited by your accountant. All I know is that my business tickets to Hong Kong is covered by my company.
I'm not sure how you will get a 14 day vacation in Dubai covered. Perhaps by doing some "business meetings" with "potential clients"?
Thats the question…I am not sure how they strict they are. Could be possible they ask for evidence for all kinda things, but could also be possible they dont care and just need to hand in the invoice.

Usually I would like to ask this to my accountant, but I dont wanna make a strange impression to him.

Latest Threads