Our valued sponsor

Holding, Trading and asset protection entity how to structure please help?

dominic

Offshore Agent
Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I want an entity functioning as a holding company solely then I need a trading company for some new business I want to try and finally I need an entity for asset protection only. The latter I will have Royalty's, immaterial properties and other assets kept secure from any lenders.

Your advise is appreciated.

You can set this up in one offshore jurisdiction or in different jurisdictions. the latter may be the best for maximum protection, what you think?

I was just asking...

One scenario could be:

Seychelles Holding + Cyprus Trading and Foundation in Panama

Another

Seychelles Trading Company + Cyprus Holding + Cyprus Trust

and finally

Seychelles Foundation + Cyprus Trading and Seychelles Holding

There may be other offshore jurisdictions you can mix this all with and that may help you achieving your needs. With such little information it is difficult to help you out, I'm sorry.

What I’m suggesting is:

• That we put the shares of the IBCs in the trust
  • That we have the foundation as a beneficiary of the trust
  • That we have the trustee settling (founding) the foundation.

Hope it helps, the IBC can be anywhere so in Cyprus and the Seychelles.

Reactions: dwilson
We are looking at figures between euro 4000 and 6000 average turn around 2 - 3 months to complete it all. All figures are estimates. It depends on how quick the client is to approved the drafted documents for the Seychelles trust and foundation.

Reactions: alain and dominic
Trusts are not cheap. Even though you may find someone cheaper than CC Logic, it won't be by much. If 4,000 to 6,000 EUR (without evening going into recurring and other fees) is too much money, a structure including a trust is probably neither necessary nor useful.

Depending on your needs, it may be enough with a structure including just two or three companies with no trusts or foundations involved.

If you want to make it difficult for authorities to extract information, the more jurisdictions you involve the better.

It also depends on exactly what you are doing. I would avoid having all three companies in offshore jurisdictions, if you want your structure to look legitimate and if you want to be able to do business with onshore companies, but if you just want to stash away money, you can use all the typical offshore jurisdictions.

Reactions: dominic
It was of great help to read the comment's here, we went with this, Seychelles Foundation + Cyprus Trading and Seychelles Holding just in a different order. All entities have been setup now only waiting for the bank accounts to be operative.