Our valued sponsor

HONG KONG COMPANT TRANSFER TO ITALY

markdk

Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I have a company that has been operating in Hong Kong for about 2 years, during which time I have accumulated a decent profit.

I need to open a company in ITALY and I would like to be able to transfer it to be able to dispose of the accumulated capital without necessarily closing it, to pay tax on dividends losing a lot of money, do you have any advice for me? my accountant from hong kong says that it cannot be done but in my opinion he is inexperienced, while from italy they tell me that it is possible. Do you have a HONG KONG accountant experienced in these things to advise me?

thanks and to all
Mark

its the how! and you may loose some money in my opinion. but you can form an italian llc easily but the running costs are 10k for one year. you also need a physical seat of the firm.

then you can send invoices to the hong kong firm without vat.

to get it out from the llc without paying taxes it is only one way, and it depends how much money you need monthly.

first you can do consultancy and so on, so you can buy nearly everything with the LLC and deducate from tax. but to get the money out without paying nearly 50-70% taxes there is only one way and most you get out is 30k at year.

I would like to be able to transfer it to be able to dispose of the accumulated capital without necessarily closing it, to pay tax on dividends losing a lot of money, do you have any advice for me?

There are no WHT on dividends in HK so all capital in the HK company could be distributed to an Italian holding without paying any taxes.

If, instead you are talking about distributing dividends from an Italian company without paying tax on dividends it can't be done (unless you setup a final holding somewhere else).

Last edited:

Latest Threads