Hosting account for an adult content site please?

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I need help. Want to order feature-packed web hosting account (Linux):
40 GB - HD, 1 TB - Bandwidth Any recommendations?
What are your views on Exmasters.com adult hosting accounts ? Their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Bettor19

Do you want to host the clips on that site? or just have the site hosted there and you keep the clips on a server in a different country?

NetShop ISP

Mentor Group
Hi @Adulthood ,

Same questions that @Bettor19 posted, apply for me. It really matters whether you will be hosting videos or other media types by yourself or whether you will be embedding from another source.

Does location matter to you, ie offshore hosting, or any location is fine with you?

Looking forward to your reply so we can advise further.

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Accounts which avansit.com and hosting.uk can be suitable for your needs.
Their tech staff was super helpful in explaining the issues that we were experiencing and how to resolve them. Their help is greatly appreciated!

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I've had outages, but nothing too long. I would recommend Exmasters.com servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or any business.
I was down for over an hour once, but they kept me informed about what was going on. Recommended!

NadinM

Accounts from kvchosting.net and avansit.com can be suitable for your needs.
I highly recommend everybody to work with them. Just go ahead and try. You will never regret it.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Exmasters.com are offering special: Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently. Good web host!

Latest Threads