Our valued sponsor

how avoid CRS

ALFRED MAYER

Jul 1, 2018
Visit site
Hello to everybody, I am a citizen of a very high taxation country, Italy,I am actually resident in Spain,other High tax country, I just moved to an African country not CRS ,I would like to cut all relationships with EU to avoid problems with taxes,how can I move some 30/40 k euros from a Dutch bank to an offshore account without leaving tracks? I appreciate any advice ...

Hello to everybody, I am a citizen of a very high taxation country, Italy,I am actually resident in Spain,other High tax country, I just moved to an African country not CRS ,I would like to cut all relationships with EU to avoid problems with taxes,how can I move some 30/40 k euros from a Dutch bank to an offshore account without leaving tracks? I appreciate any advice ...
What is that african country?

It would be better to move to another country because Tunisia it will start reporting in 2 years.

Rkbp53.jpg

If you don't want to send the whole amount to local banks you could convert to crypto and then use crypto cards to pay for your day to day expenses. Might be a bit hard for larger expenses though. I believe you would still need an exchange account (ie with binance or crypto .com) in a EU country to receive the debit card though.. so it could be a deal breaker, although there are other crypto card options out there.

If you wanted to hide it there are a number of ways. Use a mixer like tornado cash, or transfer in and out of monero.

If you just want to get the money out of the EU with no traces, crypto is a good way to do it. If you want to use it for something specific in Tunisia though, you might need to plan something a little more specific.

You can get a taxpayer ID from either a non CRS country or a country where you don’t mind if they have information from your overseas bank. If you have existing overseas accounts that you’d rather keep private you should take action without delay. You will find everything you need to know to rearrange your financial life in the new world where financial privacy has been eliminated for most people.

Reactions: uranium

Latest Threads