Our valued sponsor

How can I receive payment via Paypal in a country not supported by Paypal?

Hi!
I am currently come from outside country that Paypal supported,
I wonder how can i create an account of Paypal to make that account receivable
Is it possible?
Hi! If this is personal account you can open it for another person, who is the resident of country allowed by PayPal and have registered address there. If business - for company in the supported country. Unfortunately, there's no tricky way to open account in country which is not supported for receiving payments, only use another persons, entities for your goals.

Hi!

Hi! If this is personal account you can open it for another person, who is the resident of country allowed by PayPal and have registered address there. If business - for company in the supported country. Unfortunately, there's no tricky way to open account in country which is not supported for receiving payments, only use another persons, entities for your goals.
If you sign up in another person's name, will paypal report to their own country's tax authority if the personal account is used for e-commerce?

If you sign up in another person's name, will paypal report to their own country's tax authority if the personal account is used for e-commerce?
I am not really sure about if they are oblidged to report, but by default the person, of course should inform the relevant authorities about all accounts and their usage - it is like widely accepted. Even if using it under own name, would you never reported?
I think it make sense to clarify this particular question with Paypal support.

Latest Threads