Our valued sponsor

How many of you have lost money online?

jb100

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
Earning money from online job is difficult but loosing them is very easy.Can you say,why?How many of you have lost money online due to website scam? DATA ENTRY , SURVEY,HYIP and PTC sites are the main source on line cheating scam and fraud.Some people has lost large sum of their hard earned money through the above scammed websites.Of course all sites are not scam.

I have lost just $6 through a scammed PTC in my entire 3 years online life.This is my first and last lost money.But I have earned more $100 from good quality PTC websites.

I have also lost just $12 through a scammed Data Entry Site.I have got an encounter to this site through an advertisement and I instantly paid them through Paypal and in return they just sent me url of few job sites.

uplana said:
I have also lost just $12 through a scammed Data Entry Site.I have got an encounter to this site through an advertisement and I instantly paid them through Paypal and in return they just sent me url of few job sites.
Do you know,you can file a dispute before the PayPal authorities to get your $12 back to your Account again.But there is a time limit for this.You have to lodge your charge back claim within 30 days of your transaction.Although Paypal takes more time to settle the dispute,but there is always a possibility of return of your hard earned money.

If you just use your credit card and / or paypal I don't see how you can loose money, since you can any time make a chargeback or dispute, and as we all know, PayPal is on the buyers side not the sellers.

Latest Threads