Our valued sponsor

How on earth is EUSSR still standing?

No need to have a rental contract at all, if you manage to get into the property, legally or illegally, you'll live rent free (including utilities) until the court tells the police to kick you out a few years down the line, and don't expect to get any money from the squatters... I know it sounds crazy... I've learned the hard way...

I understand more than ever moving to Dubai or any other jurisdiction far from the EUSSR.
what about insurance? Is there insurance against ocupas?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
what about insurance? Is there insurance against ocupas?

There are some companies that are starting to offer insurance in the event of Okupas taking over your home, but it's not clear how the insurance company will act when the time comes (it's difficult to trust insurance companies these days, they are experts at coming up with excuses to not pay for anything.)

But if the insurance company decides to pay there will be a limit to how much they pay you. I seriously doubt they will pay from beginning to end, which can take anywhere from 1 to 5 years as many Okupas are now using lawyers to extend the process.

You would need to do your own research and hopefully you'll find the right insurance in case you need it (as of today 25K homes have been occupied by Okupas since January of this year, 25000 homes is a lot!)

An old friend, who was born in Sicily, (no comment about that,) said to me: "as long as there is no body there is no crime."

In the case of my squatters there are three of them enjoying free electricity, free water, my furniture, my Tv set, my laundry machine, my air conditioning, and of course the swimming pool, we have to thank the Communist government of Spain for that.
I mean they could "suffer" a home invasion right? or they could be a small explosion on the grid supply etc . just giving them carte blanche as they go seems to easy, i would plot some "surprises" every couple of months untill they are fed up :D

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
I mean they could "suffer" a home invasion right? or they could be a small explosion on the grid supply etc . just giving them carte blanche as they go seems to easy, i would plot some "surprises" every couple of months untill they are fed up :D

I'm working on it as we speak

I need to entertain myself, at this point I don't care how much longer it takes, I know they will be charged with "home invasions" (all three of them) punishable with up to 3 years in jail (a criminal lawyer is working on the case, thank God I had litigation insurance in the event of Okupas staying in my property, so the insurance company is paying the lawyer.)

Let's see who has the last laugh

Reactions: Jade33 and jafo