Our valued sponsor

How to cash out advcash/payeer/perfect money

you may use your MasterCard to transfer from AdvCash to your bank account. I have only this option as it is right now!

Reactions: troubled soul
You can Exchange your advcash Money to BTC and use any other BTC based bank to cash out the money. It's not very difficult to do that, you simply need to do that with one of the major exchange services.

Do you have any experience with the "Exchanges" section on Advcash? It seems pretty shady, mostly some P2P services from Russia.
Some of them seem to have cheaper rates than the card withdrawal.

Or would you recommend to use the card "refund" withdrawal?

I have fiat money there and if I convert it back to crypto and then again to fiat somewhere else, I'll just pointlessly lose money in the conversion process and it will be more than the 3 % for card.

Seems like they enabled / added bank wire transfers (EUR only in the Eurozone only).

The fees are still pretty high - 10.00€ + 2.95% and maximum limit doesn't help either.
All their withdrawal options make me feel as if I had leprosy and they didn't want to touch me.

I wonder who actually uses them on a large scale. I wanted to test them and I'm pretty disappointed with the limited options they offer.

Reactions: John Doe 42755
hi! Maybe you can consider the following option which I use. That's a blackcatcard with a hot crypto wallet. That's its separate feature, not only a crypto wallet nor a crypto debit card. You exchange crypto into EUR in the app and then top up your euro account with these money and then pay anywhere mastercard is accepted. For me that seems better and more secure than ordinary wallets as in this case the hot wallet is linked to the bank card which is highly protected

Reactions: John Doe 42755

Latest Threads