Our valued sponsor

How to create the strongest anonymous offshore company?

Believe the update you are looking for can be found in Dubai. They are still offering some of the strongest asset protection vehicles in the World. They don't cooperate with other countries as long as we don't speak a crime but simple asset protection against lenders and creditors and you can hide certain property buys where the tax man won't find them.

Reactions: jafo
For some time I have been around this wonderful forum, thanks to all for your oustanding help!

I have been reading about several "underworld" setups in the mentor group which I think can work for some people into very shady business. If I'm not willing to go that route for one or the other reason, what options will I have to create a super strong but anonymous company?

What setup would accomplish this?

My budget is max 20K for the entire setup.

PS: I created a anonymous offshore in the Seychelles with the guidelines from MG and it works, but I don't know how long it will last.
I know you may already have found your best solution to achieve what you looked for 3 years ago. But to sum up your requirements than you are looking for something that is impossible to achieve unless you make use of nominees or homeless guys ( see discussion in mentor group gold) or some of the other many suggested methods in MG.

The bank account is the todays key for any authority to know what the hell you are doing with all your untaxed money.

For some time I have been around this wonderful forum, thanks to all for your oustanding help!

I have been reading about several "underworld" setups in the mentor group which I think can work for some people into very shady business. If I'm not willing to go that route for one or the other reason, what options will I have to create a super strong but anonymous company?

What setup would accomplish this?

My budget is max 20K for the entire setup.

PS: I created a anonymous offshore in the Seychelles with the guidelines from MG and it works, but I don't know how long it will last.
I would like to hear back from you either here in thread or PM me for the outcome of your research.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads