Our valued sponsor

How to invoice

invoice

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Dear members,

i wanted to know where i can find company owners who would like to get invoiced.
Talking about the real life. I will not go from door to door and ask everyone.
There should be a way to find out who is interested in such a service.

Thank you guys for your help.

I provide invoicing service with my company from a not blacklisted country.
Invoice the companies for the usual services.

Not advertising here. Want to know how to find company owners in the real world who would like to get invoiced.

Obviously not, since you´re struggling finding "clients" for your illegal operations.
You took the right name calling yourself Nicolas Maduro.
From an economic and legal viewpoint just ...
I am not interested in your opinion but thank you a lot for your attention.

BTW I know what is legal in my country and what is not legal. As already pointed out i am not a child who started walking yesterday.

Anyway all this small discussion doesn't matter. I am looking for ADVICES about how to find clients and nobody pretending to know better how the world runs.
Neither i am looking for clients here.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You took the right name calling yourself Nicolas Maduro.
From an economic and legal viewpoint just ...
I am not interested in your opinion but thank you a lot for your attention.

BTW I know what is legal in my country and what is not legal. As already pointed out i am not a child who started walking yesterday.

Anyway all this small discussion doesn't matter. I am looking for ADVICES about how to find clients and nobody pretending to know better how the world runs.
Neither i am looking for clients here.
Maybe you can just invoice all the companies, and see who'll pay?

Unfortunately, I have to admit that I give @invoice right, the answer that comes here is not relevant and does not answer what is being asked. It is as if it has become the standard of some users here on the forum. These answers most often lead to a negative part and trying to downplay the topic starts more than it answers the question.

To answer your question, there is probably no database you can use for this work, but advertisements or indirect advertising like this thread on many forums will provide you with clients.

I will move this thread to Mentor Group Gold in a few days as it can just be considered an advertisement.

Build a website with your offer, advertise, go to niche/specialized forums i.e. electronics, toys,etc.. where you ll find the real customer with this need.
Don't underestimate social network, it brings sometimes quality customers.
And most important point be straight because it is a trust business. Your good reputation will be your friend in this activity like in almost all activities

Build a website with your offer, advertise, go to niche/specialized forums i.e. electronics, toys,etc.. where you ll find the real customer with this need.
Don't underestimate social network, it brings sometimes quality customers.
And most important point be straight because it is a trust business. Your good reputation will be your friend in this activity like in almost all activities
Maybe you can just invoice all the companies, and see who'll pay?

My dear friends please read what i am looking for.
I need companies which are looking for invoices to reduce the profit. Don't think i can advertise this on social media. Randomly sending invoices to unknown companies doesn't help me either.

Well I could be interested, I run an ecommerce business and I have sources that cannot provide me any invoice, I sell these goods on advertisement websites or through 2 UK LTDs on auction site without paying any taxes which I know is risky. I live in EU btw. Paying full 23% VAT tax on these products would be extremely painful, so I could use a service of getting VAT invoices on these physical goods however using such service from someone I don't know seems reckless, I'd rather form a company for invoicing on my own. Could someone advise me a relatively safe solution?

I also run a 100% legit business in my country which imports from china and pays vat and income taxes normally, I would like to sell these uninvoiced goods there. And they are not from some illegal source. That would be 8-10k $ a month worth of uninvoiced goods I keep it lower but if I had a safe solution I could grow it fast

Well I could be interested, I run an ecommerce business and I have sources that cannot provide me any invoice, I sell these goods on advertisement websites or through 2 UK LTDs on auction site without paying any taxes which I know is risky. I live in EU btw. Paying full 23% VAT tax on these products would be extremely painful, so I could use a service of getting VAT invoices on these physical goods however using such service from someone I don't know seems reckless, I'd rather form a company for invoicing on my own. Could someone advise me a relatively safe solution?

I also run a 100% legit business in my country which imports from china and pays vat and income taxes normally, I would like to sell these uninvoiced goods there. And they are not from some illegal source. That would be 8-10k $ a month worth of uninvoiced goods I keep it lower but if I had a safe solution I could grow it fast
I would definitely not recommend doing such a thing in the EU. Official authorities do not take care of you for a while. But one day you will definitely have a red flag in the computer program of the finance. Wherever you go in the world (except for one or two places), they will definitely find you and bring you back. The penalty bill you will pay will be much more than the tax bill you will not pay. My proposition.

My dear friends please read what i am looking for.
I need companies which are looking for invoices to reduce the profit. Don't think i can advertise this on social media. Randomly sending invoices to unknown companies doesn't help me either.
How are you planning to backfeed the money to them? Will you bring the cash to them? Will you send bitcoins?

@michael2137 are you joking?! Not paying VAT is the most ridiculous thing you can ever do. @isyet is completely right about this.... oh my... . Everybody who you find who wants to tell you that he will do VAT invoices to reduce your VAT is either scamming you or is a lunatic... . Only option is that you setup a VAT carousel, however this is not easy, costs you at least 1 mio € to have the needed money and goods flow for profit and yet it is still very very risky.... Just pay the VAT. Draging out profits is a complete different thing. Wow....

@invoice if you are looking for clients, then the best way to make this happen are connections and mouth to mouth marketing. Start with your business friends, then they will tell some others and so you can grow. Go to high class bars, events etc. to network. Then you can meet the people who want to move serious amounts, as they mostly don't look into internet forums, there is the only chance to find them. The demand for this is quite high, as a lot of businessman don't want to do direct business with their offshore companies.

By the way, invoicing only will not work. You have to set up the whole framework for it. The invoicing company needs substance, it needs real employees who can confirm the invoice in case it is being doubted, it needs to send real deliveries, just a marketing or consulting invoice won't be enough, it needs proper documentation, for example in a ticket system and most of all it needs to do real business, so it just slips a few fake invoices between the normal regular invoices. Every "pure" invoicing structure will not be sustainable and will result in a big catastrophe for you and your clients. There is so much to take care of. Just having a random company in a non black listed jurisdiction won't be enough, that's for sure. Better make sure you can invoice via EU companies with VAT ID etc. so the invoice is legally recorded and there is not much the tax authorities can doubt about. And the golden rule, hahah, always pay VAT if needed ;)

Reactions: Patrickcos

Latest Threads