Our valued sponsor

How to move cash from France to HK ?

You’d still have to get in and out the countries, and go through authorities. Even if HK let’s you come in with a bag full of cash, you’d still have to get out of France. Last time I checked, customs don’t let people fly w/ cash.

But, you can act like a baller, and tell that the cash is for a take-it-or-leave-it deal, but the cash have to be squeaky clean, and you have to provide a ton of documents and stuff.

You’d still have to get in and out the countries, and go through authorities. Even if HK let’s you come in with a bag full of cash, you’d still have to get out of France. Last time I checked, customs don’t let people fly w/ cash.

But, you can act like a baller, and tell that the cash is for a take-it-or-leave-it deal, but the cash have to be squeaky clean, and you have to provide a ton of documents and stuff.
How about gold bars ?

Leaving EU with 10k+ in cash you are obliged to declare this to customs.
However if you "forget" to do so you can easily leave France with 100k in 500eur notes, especially if you have more luggage or traveling with family/group. I'm frequently traveling with less cash but in 100eur notes (bigger physical volume) and no one ever cared.
Not sure about HK but they will hardly complain.

Reactions: Luganese

Latest Threads