Our valued sponsor

HOW TO OBTAIN A VACCINE PASSPORT WITHOUT DOING THE VACCINATION

f**k the rules. They want a QR code? Give them a QR code.
Yep and I substantially agree but, in a certain form, getting the fake qr is following the rules as well…
Anyway at least in Italy to enter venues you can use any GP - friend, cousin, brother, etc - whomever check QR codes are usually not allowed to ask ID.
Traveling is a different problem..

I do. I bought one for €1000, it is 100% legit, registered in the system and used it to travel across Europe and to America.
Hi Where can I get the pasport
I do. I bought one for €1000, it is 100% legit, registered in the system and used it to travel across Europe and to America.
Any chance you can let me know how this is done? Happy to pay

I think a little more patience and we will be through with this s**t and not need any kind of coviditiotic paper any more.
Agree, it can take long before it is over, the first countries already gave up on it and canceled all restrictions.

Reactions: saintjohnny
I only thought i would need one as i am planning on going to Dubai soon to open up a company etc.

Does anyone know how the situation is out there? do you need to show a Vaccine passport on arrival and also show it to banks and other venues out there or is a PCR test enough?

Reactions: clemens
I only thought i would need one as i am planning on going to Dubai soon to open up a company etc.

Does anyone know how the situation is out there? do you need to show a Vaccine passport on arrival and also show it to banks and other venues out there or is a PCR test enough?
@Fred should know how it is in Dubai - Sure @Gediminas may also know.

@Fred should know how it is in Dubai - Sure @Gediminas may also know.
Just PCR test - depending from where you flying in additional PCR test on arrival.

During the migration process which includes taking biometrics a PCR test is required.

We time the migration process with each client so that our PRO's pick you up after your arrival on the very next day so that the PCR test from flying can be used for the biometrics part as well.

Latest Threads