Our valued sponsor

How to pay somebody out (may be adult related content)

curiousmarv

Dec 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm familiar with payment processors for getting money (credit card).

But I'm thinking of establishing a userbase where the creators can make money (and I take some % on every transaction).

Does somebody know how to pay this people (and also how? SEPA and SWIFT or is credit card possible?). I also wonder how this works for US people in the userbase because they are not so much into wiring money.

The content of the side may be adult related... but maybe somebody can give me a hint on what to look for in general.

Any companies names for this kind of service?

What userdatabase are you looking to establish? are you going to do payment processing like CCBILL does, means aggregated ?

No, I don't want to do payment processing directly (for paying [money goes in] I will use one of the established ones).

It's more like premium social network, imagine Patreon or Onlyfans etc.. The question is how money goes out:

For non adult it's easy like stripe direct deposit or paypal (like Patreon is doing).
I looked at services like Onlyfans and they do bank transfers (wonder how they do it cheap directly for US customers).

The last weekend I've found so far:
Asking if anybody has a recommendation for this kind of pay out service / direction. It's only a rough idea currently on my side :)

Latest Threads