Our valued sponsor

How to sell on LaModa.Ru (Russia) without a company?

Financelady45

Feb 3, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I want to sell goods on LaModa.ru (Russia), they want me to (A) open a company in Russia or (B) get a partner in Russia who can legally make the agreement with LaModa.

A new company costs around $5000 in fees and expenses I have to fill taxes every year.

Do you have any suggestion how can I find someone willing to sell my goods? How much shall I pay? Can I buy a shelf company?

I wouldn't set up (or buy) a company in Russia and instead focus on finding a partner. Running a Russian company is complicated enough if you live in Russia — I can only imagine what a nightmare it'd be to run one as a non-resident; even worse if you don't speak Russian.

To find partners, start with social media: VK.ru, Instagram, or LinkedIn depending on type of business.

Running a Russian company is complicated enough if you live in Russia
I would say if you don't have millions you won't survive very long in Russia. There are so many other places.

But you guys are making it sound like its a nightmare place to do business lol. Not true in many cases.
As a Russian it may be easy to setup something there. But it is widely known that Russia relay on corrupt people, you have to pay people to leave you alone and you have to pay governments if you want to setup a real business in Russia. So you can hope that no randum gang asking for ransum if you want to stay there.

They simply don't want foreigners there, so if you want to go to Russia and do business you need very very deep pockets.

As a Russian it may be easy to setup something there. But it is widely known that Russia relay on corrupt people, you have to pay people to leave you alone and you have to pay governments if you want to setup a real business in Russia. So you can hope that no randum gang asking for ransum if you want to stay there.

They simply don't want foreigners there, so if you want to go to Russia and do business you need very very deep pockets.
As I mentioned, it depends on the type of business. IT businesses in Russia are doing just fine.

>They simply don't want foreigners there
This, I agree. But again, I seen join ventures of the Americans and Russians on the Russian soil, it worked pretty much fine without any corruption or crime. It is IT industry though.

Russia is a country of opportunities, if you understand me right... If you want to work in a grey zone and trade on a big local marketplaces you need someone in Russia.
Also depends of your goods, some of them need to be tested and you need to import it or with some magic make them as a local made.
Also you can trade without VAT, it can makes you more competitive.
If you need any advice or support please write me.

Reactions: daxbr

Latest Threads