Our valued sponsor

How to set Insurance Broker IBC and where is best?

Hayes

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I am new here and to be honest don't understand much how to put this to forum. Hope I didn't break rules or something here.

I am from UK living in Asia and I am an advisor for Insurance products. But I do not received payment/money from clients. Client deals directly with Insurance company. And at the end of the day I receive commission for my advice.
I want to set an IBC to receive the commission. But Insurance company required my company should have licence to be able to represent clients and get commission.
So what IBC should I form now and where is best?
my client 95% is resident of Asia countries and the Insurance provider mostly fom UK and EU

Would appreciate very much if someone can share their expertise on this.
Thanks everyone

You want to obtain such license in St. Vincent or in Belize still cheapest places to do so.

You want to obtain such license in St. Vincent or in Belize still cheapest places to do so.

Thanks <<snippet>> appreciate that infos
should I set IBC first then apply for license later or I should do it all at once?

I really need expert assistance on this, since documents requirements are all confusing and will be nightmares
and I need it asap everyone

should I set IBC first then apply for license later or I should do it all at once?
Ask your agent that is able to hlep you with this what comes first. Usually the IBC 1st and then the license.

Latest Threads