Our valued sponsor

How to Transfer Funds from Bitcoin Wallet to Paypal?

marcus

Offshore Agent
Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
A client of mine deposited her payment for her project to my bitcoin wallet a couple of weeks ago. What's the fastest and most affordable way by which I could have the funds in my Bitcoin wallet transferred out to my Paypal account within the week?

I looked on this site some but I don't see where it explains what Bitcoin is. What is Bitcoin? Is it an E-wallet, is it similar to Paypal? I have heard of Bitcoin being used for illegal actives transferring money and things like that. Does anyone know if that is true? Any information on what Bitcoin is would be nice. I hope it doesn't sound like a stupid question I'm new to Bitcoin and could use some advice on what it is and used for.

I looked on this site some but I don't see where it explains what Bitcoin is. What is Bitcoin? Is it an E-wallet' date=' is it similar to Paypal? I have heard of Bitcoin being used for illegal actives transferring money and things like that. Does anyone know if that is true? Any information on what Bitcoin is would be nice. I hope it doesn't sound like a stupid question I'm new to Bitcoin and could use some advice on what it is and used for.[/quote']
Bitcoin is a system allowing consumers to make purchases without using cash. Bitcoin is popular with the adult industry because many credit card companies have refused to process payments for online adult entertainment and the people working in the adult entertainment field. Consumers buy a certain number of Bitcoins with cash, then purchase services. The person providing the service then redeems or exchanges Bitcoins for cash.

I don't think it's even possible to exchange Bit Coin currencies in Paypal. But I will look into it more. I have some Bit Coins and I actually don't know how to manage this one.

There are exchange services for this, however, you may consider the risk using such companies.

Latest Threads