Our valued sponsor

How would you invest €50k right now?

Russian propaganda is extremely effective.
Just a few scrolls here will show some very intelligent people that fell for cleverly-made agitprop.

It's even funnier when you read that he actually lives in Germany and he basically owes his life to US/NATO forces protecting him from Russia.
There are indeed plenty of threads in this forum which are full of propaganda (from both sides of the equation).
Let's keep this one clean, stick to the topic.

Reactions: Dreamy and jafo
There are indeed plenty of threads in this forum which are full of propaganda (from both sides of the equation).
Let's keep this one clean, stick to the topic.
I totally agree, attacking other people are not allowed. 1 Warning point given to the attacker.

Reactions: jafo
I totally agree, attacking other people are not allowed. 1 Warning point given to the attacker.
So this guy is allowed to spread insane garbage on the forum and I am warned for making fun of him by stating simple FACTS?

Well, good luck turning into a forum full of conspiracy nuts.

ADMIN: Please delete my account and all my messages. I would do it myself but sadly I can't do it on the profile settings.

The following video is awesome! So much wisdom in a few words! :cool:

I would venture, from my OWN experience & end results and those of others I observe and record (i.e. in my diary), that 99.99% of people are ALWAYS wrong! ;)

Just as many predictions the oil price would go through the roof beginning this year and others.

Nobody can predict the future and there are only two outcomes, being the right or wrong, so ofcourse sometimes one will be sometimes right.

It is easy to predict now with the inflation, the debt levels, the mounting social interest, the upcoming recession, the tension between world powers, the deglobalization and many other factors that crisis, social unrest and war will become a fact, starting in the most vulnerable counties.

Best safe way to invest safely 50k is to deposit on an account with high interest rate or short term treasury bonds, that will give you a 5pct return without any risk.

To be fair, @369 did predict what's happening in the Middle East... so while he might not be right about everything, that seemed rather prescient. And I didn't see anyone else spotting it.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads