Our valued sponsor

I can't prove the origin of my bitcoins, problems with Spanish Ministry of Finance

Dear friend, I might've left out some details but the general concept stays the same, some adjustments could be made and updated for the current laws. I've been doing many schemes for the past 15 years and own a couple of properties in EU and we haven't had larger issues, one of which is in Marbella so it very much works/ed for Spain. I'm not telling him to make everything dodgy and fake, use your wit and make it look like a legitimate aged business venture from which you could perhaps even earn some money.

I am not coming at you. I am just pointing out the obvious. If it works for you then that's good.

Thank you guys! Like I said on my first message, my English is not good, I hope you all understand my answers. :)

Well, you said, very unlikely... so, there is a risk, maybe only a bit of risk but I could lose my money. When you said "convert yout money to euros little by little", what is exactly little by little? 1000 euros per day? 1000 euro per month?

I think wirex is a good idea to spend a bit every day, but I would like to buy a HOUSE!, I think I can not use wirex to buy a house. (well I am not sure)

Lol... yes, I can do that, but first I would like to try something legal... Not sure in your country but here in Spain you can go to jail!.

You will pay 0% taxes from crypto if you are living in Spain (or country from EU) and you go 6 months to Portugal and you rent a house, pay your bills there, etc...

I am not sure about that. I dont know how to prove the origin of my bitcoins, It is easy if you bought sending money to exchanges and buying bitcoin, but I was stupid and I bought my btc from a vendor on facebook... Ministry of finance never wrote about how to prove the origin of my btc, but some advisors told me I will have problems if I pay taxex here... So, I dont know if I need to prove some bitcoin transactions or prove something different.

LOL, YES!!! its really bad!!! 50%!!!! man, think about that, if I make 500.000 euro, I can buy a house here on Spain and lives forever with my money BUT if I pay 250.000 euro to ministry of finance, I only can buy a house and maybe some penauts... Maybe I dont care to pay 50% taxes if I make 5 millions, because I will be happy with "only" 2.5 millions euro but I think I only will sell my btc for a few hundreds.
housing in Spain that cheap?

Maybe we can get back on topic. I wonder if you can't find a company (some guys around this forum may be able to help) that simply can generate invoices matching the amounts you received. Depending on how this is done it could work.

If you figured it already out, so please let us know how or give us a hint :)

Maybe we can get back on topic. I wonder if you can't find a company (some guys around this forum may be able to help) that simply can generate invoices matching the amounts you received. Depending on how this is done it could work.

If you figured it already out, so please let us know how or give us a hint :)
I am Interested.

Btw, doesn't Spain requires to disclose your assets including bitcoin ? pretty sure Germany and France requires this.

Also I was thinking, one could get a loan with those bitcoin as collateral and default on that loan. What would the tax man say then ?

Reactions: Hegemon

Latest Threads