Our valued sponsor

I need an extra account for my Switzerland AG for banking?

We opened bank account for our UAE company couple years ago with them (CIM).

I remember they we had to deposit $10k and if they open the account - it's deposited into the account - if not they will return the funds.
This is great way for them to block all kind of small companies that don't have $10k funds.

Don't remember exact opening fees, maybe couple hundred, but their KYC was complex (especially for us as a foreign company) so we had to send them signed documents 4-5 times using DHL.
The procedure took 1-2 months or so.

Do you know if they have any setup / account opening fee?
Nothing remarkable, IIRC. They wanted min. 10000 CHF initial deposit (if account is opened) and insisted on a company substance (an office & some employee, IIRC). But it was ~ 2 years ago, so worth re-checking.

Reactions: EliasIT
Any feedback or reviews about Fiat24? Are they worth attention? Can't find much info about them.
looked into it.

-
its overly shitcoiny which is a red flag for a boomer like me.
Low overall coverage.
The people involved on the company level are not really known (those who do appear on public filing at least).

+
they have own swift code
finma regulated as a bank (doesnt mean much bc they are highly incompetent) but at least the company gets stuff done and seems effective with the regulators.
the idea seems good tho (i do engage in shitcoins occasionally to not let my boomer mentality explode into the stratosphere).

Reactions: jafo
They should at least know someone at a bank ideally in the zone youve incorporated where you can try your luck as a plus you will get "introduced".
Sometimes difficult if you have an agent that has no connection because he is hiding behind a screen.

• Haha
Reactions: EliasIT
Reactions: jafo
klarpay is also in the resource of mentor group gold. Does anyone has experience with them ?
Klarpay is more like a bank than EMI. Great fees, crypto friendly. Its not suitable for every business as the onboarding stage is hard and very long. If the business is legit and you have patience for lengthy onboarding its by far the best solution.

Latest Threads