Our valued sponsor

I need some advice for account in Luxembourg

dexman123

Jul 20, 2021
Spain
Visit site
Hi, everyone

Anybody have some experience for business banking in Luxembourg, company is registered in UK and director is EU citizen. I have 500k deposit and need account ASAP. Maybe somebody can advice me which bank is the best to and fastest to open by not visiting actually bank.

Reactions: Marios
If you specifically want a Luxembourg IBAN, your best chance might be LU Current account – 3S Money

Banks in Luxembourg are generally not suitable for this type of business banking. They want much higher amounts and/or are focused on wealth management.

You can try BIL, ING, BCEE, and even Banque de Luxembourg but your chances of success are probably minuscule, unless you have business connections to Luxembourg.

Reactions: jjrapy
Hi, everyone

Anybody have some experience for business banking in Luxembourg, company is registered in UK and director is EU citizen. I have 500k deposit and need account ASAP. Maybe somebody can advice me which bank is the best to and fastest to open by not visiting actually bank.
Have you tried Ebury?

If you want a bank account in Luxembourg, I would recommend you to take a flight there and make an appointment first with a skilled lawyer who can help you quickly get in touch with a bank. If you have that kind of money, it's no problem.

Latest Threads