Our valued sponsor

I want to avoid to pay tax in my home country Italy, do I need to move out?

The short answer will be, YES move out of Italy and find a country where they have the tax rate that fits your goals:cool: I would recommend you to consult a local tax adviser in Italy and speak with him about your options to reduce tax. A Cyprus company may be included in your considerations.

I would recommend you to consult a local tax consultant who may structure something for you with a Cyprus or other low tax EU country company.

We will need a director in Cyprus and a office o avoid the tax in Italy i.e Portugal. we are using DTA for this. I have a meeting with Deloitte tomorrow. They offered a 1 hour free meeting :)

We went with a Cyprus company resident with nominees to start out and until we have found a director who we employ directly. The setup is legit says Deloitte for our import / export business of food.

I don't have tp åay tax from the companies income in Italy (because of DTA) that was one of my main concerns. There are ways to get the money out of the Cyprus company and avoid tax just only smaller but still substantial amounts.

Latest Threads