Our valued sponsor

IBS at St. Vincent & Grenadines - ideal semi-anonymous setup for me + perhaps others in Europe?

Dasboot

Apr 29, 2020
Visit site
My situation is in short this:

1. I stay most of the year in Thailand, have no assets back in Norway. But, I'd like to keep a footprint there, and can not file formally for migration yet.

2. Currently I have a company in Thailand that I need to either get rid of OR sell my shares to any other entity. (Will rely on retiree visa the coming years)

3. I would like to have be able to set up other companies later, I've set up a lot of different entities before but will take 1-2 years off the "entrepreneur bandwagon" now but need to be able to act later.

4. I have no dangerous creditors but some old stuff might be activated if I become too visible in Norway. What I fear the most is that the state might get totally desperate 5-10-15 years down the line & that they'll just start sending huge tax bills to anyone who do not pay out of their nose. Would be good to have some insulation that hides ownership, but need not be able to withstand a court order. (Won't happen in my case, I'm a seriously tiny fish on their books)

5. Although I haven't got a lot, I'd like to have at least some cash on hand that is not in my name. I've already converted around 75% of assets to physical gold and Bitcoin, and would like to use private accounts as on/off-ramps only.

As St. Vincent offers 25 years with no taxes AND my turnaround will be tiny, I think it could be a good "base" for rebuilding myself & have at least some basic protection in the future...

If there is one thing I've realised being involved in lots of companies that would be that NOT being on the hook directly and personally is worth a LOT!

I'm tempted to look into these packages for real:

Any suggestions are welcome! Also if anyone think its a bogus plan haha

Reactions: Risehigh
Depends on how much capital you have. If you have sufficient capital a Cyprus Trust or Seychelles foundation may provide you with sufficient privacy when the shares change hands. IF the case is that you have a bank account for the Thai company you must check with CRS rules.

Maybe some of the gurus around can chime in and tell more about the CRS and banking in your situation.

If you have gold and bitcoin and off/on ramps to get into cash then not sure why you would need a new business account. Unless you have a new business idea I would ditch the corporate hassle.

The one thing I have realised is to stay agile in this world and don't build too many structures that will be affected by regulatory changes.

If you have gold and bitcoin and off/on ramps to get into cash then not sure why you would need a new business account. Unless you have a new business idea I would ditch the corporate hassle.

The one thing I have realised is to stay agile in this world and don't build too many structures that will be affected by regulatory changes.
I might totally NOT set up anything new for sure... Depends on how the next (totally wild) weeks will play out on the globe!

But I also need some long term strategy for Norway, to bill customers and/or set up a branch of another company - that should be doable this way.

Also need to be able to register assets like a tiny cabin somewhere, which ideally should not be in my name.

But yeah, as a general strategy you're right for sure!

Latest Threads