Our valued sponsor

Incorporation for non KYC

How about Switzerland?
Yes, worth checking, IMO. Also Liechtenstein and Iceland, if we talk about Europe.
Perhaps El Salvador could be option, assuming clients will pay in bitcoin.

El Salvador became the first country to make bitcoin legal tender; not only must bitcoin be accepted as a means of payment for taxes and debts, but also businesses are required to accept bitcoin as a medium of exchange.
In LatAm, perhaps Paraguay also worth checking. It's – officially – a crypto-friendly country, too.

Monero will soon be removed from all licensed crypto exchanges. There will be no way to cash out this crypto easily and cost effective.
Are you sure? (But it's OT a little.)
Anonymity is costly.
No doubts, naturally.

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
banks there are not crypto friendly at all. So this needs to be dealt with.
Yes, I agree; in general, banking there sucks remarkably. The financial flows IMO should be split in such a case, crypto being solved separately...

Hello all,

I currently own a us llc, however a new law for IAAS will soon require providers to ask customers for KYC information. Problem is our niche is exactly the opposite, not requiring any KYC and 90% of our customers pay with crypto.
The current setup is that the crypto is converted to fiat through exchange and then hit our corporate bank account.

I'm now looking at incorporating somewhere else where i can keep the no KYC requirement for my business. However it doesn't seem very clear where that would work.
Does anyone know which country i could incorporate where i could conduct my business without asking any information from my customer ?

Obviously we do not provide any financial solution or the like, only provide services and crypto is only used as a method of payment.

Thank you!

Another entity in differently regulated environment - Vanuatu etc. may receive the payments for defined service and US entity may issue the aggregate invoice for the IaaS to deregulated entity. No WHT in Vanuatu, but it's not the only option.

Where is your infrastructure located? Is it yours or leased or rented? What denomination you print on invoices towards end users and what currency you receive from crypto exchange?

It seems singapore allow to do accounting with receipt. And those don't require any customer information.
So it seems that would probably be our best / affordable option at the moment.
Any crypto friendly bank in SG ?

Where is your infrastructure located? Is it yours or leased or rented? What denomination you print on invoices towards end users and what currency you receive from crypto exchange?
We are renting atm. Infrastructure is in NA and Europe. We invoice in euros and receive us dollars ( us LLC entity). But if the law pass, we'll probably have to shut down our US servers offering.

It seems singapore allow to do accounting with receipt. And those don't require any customer information.
So it seems that would probably be our best / affordable option at the moment.
Any crypto friendly bank in SG ?

We are renting atm. Infrastructure is in NA and Europe. We invoice in euros and receive us dollars ( us LLC entity). But if the law pass, we'll probably have to shut down our US servers offering.

No you wont need to shut down the US infrastructure. Conclude the IaaS contract between US entity and a new entity in preferable jurisdiction which will be used for payments.

US entity will provide IaaS to KYCed entity and you'll be compliant.

Defined services offered by new entity as something different than you did with US entity.

Last edited:
Thing is that law apply to US server as well not only to US entity. Even for reseller.
So even if technically a KYCed entity is renting the servers, this entity will resell the server as VPS to customers which will need to be KYCed as well. Except if lying and saying the servers are not resold which is a whole different can of worms and pretty easy to prove against.

No kidding with the nazi tax office, they will hunt you like brutal dogs.
You mean the ones from Ukraine Putin keeps talking about? I would not believe this sh1t. Or you mean the ones from AfD that the German idiots in the government keep telling about? Not much more credible either.

I think the rules are about similar in each country. You need a bank/crypto statement with incoming payments and matching invoices. Also like in all countries, the invoice can be without any personal information (some people tend to call it receipt although most jurisdictions only have one legal term for either document).

You mean the ones from Ukraine Putin keeps talking about? I would not believe this sh1t. Or you mean the ones from AfD that the German idiots in the government keep telling about? Not much more credible either.

I think the rules are about similar in each country. You need a bank/crypto statement with incoming payments and matching invoices. Also like in all countries, the invoice can be without any personal information (some people tend to call it receipt although most jurisdictions only have one legal term for either document).
This is going quite off-topic, so please do not go much further on.

Just a small remark: Per my own experience, these rules really differ a lot around the world. Somewhere/sometimes you do not need any invoices at all and somewhere/sometimes you must have a personal information on every invoice, at least above some amount like ~500 USD or so.

Reactions: daniels27

Latest Threads