Our valued sponsor

Increase sales?

Set up a sales incentive program:Give your sales staff a reason to get out there and sell, sell, sell. Why do so many businesses that rely on their sales staff to drive sales have incentive programs in place, Encourage your sales staff to upsell:Essentially, upselling involves adding related products and/or services to your line and making it convenient and necessary for customer to buy them,Give your customers the inside scoop:Recently I was shopping at a retail house-wares store. I had picked out an item and was mulling over whether to buy it or not when a salesperson came up to me and said, “I see you’re interested in that blender,Tier your customers:There should be a clear and obvious difference between regular customers and other customers – a difference that your regular customers perceive as showing that you value them,Set up a customer rewards program:We’re all familiar with the customer rewards programs that so many large businesses have in place,Distribute free samples to customers:Why do so many businesses include free samples of other products when you buy something from them, Because it can increase sales in so many ways.