Our valued sponsor

International card Billing on Business Accounts

sask

BANNED MEMBER
Jul 14, 2022
Canada
Visit site
What banks let you have team member cards with a billing address different than the business, particularly in another country?

Revolut business just emailed today saying
From today, you can invite international employees and issue cards around the world. Team members no longer need to reside in the country where your Revolut Business account is based.*

Sadly I am shadow banned with my current LLC by Revolut. I'd like to have Canadian billing addresses, using my USA LLC banking.

I got mercury card locally and globalfy needs to be sent to USA address (any) and then to you.. both offer team member cards but i didn't use that..
Mercury only allows you to have the business address as the billing address, so USA.
Globalfy looks extremely USA in its messaging/services, so I doubt, but I will check it out as it looks like a decent bank!

I have one business address and one address to send the card to... They are different. And card was sent outside USA directly from mercury.
Yes but the card billing address = the business address in USA, does it not?
I have my card sent to canada, but the billing is still the LLC address, no other USA address is permissible AFAIK and certainly not intl.

Latest Threads