Our valued sponsor

International wire Mercury vs Wise business

Alexmorgan

Pro Member
Jun 7, 2023
United Kingdom
Visit site
greetings

I have a LLC in Wyoming and i have a legit business works in training and auditing and finance

I have a client in Middle East and im receiving over 90k $ to my company account

i have an account in Mercury and Wise buisness

What is the safest banking to recive it is it Mercury or Wise business?

i have the contracts and the invoice i submitted to them

just to confirm

Mercury use Choice bank for international incoming wire and account

Wise use Community Federal Saving bank for incoming international wire and account in USA

Last edited:
Mercury by far.

Personally, I had a negative experience with Wise (formerly TransferWise) when I received a six-figure wire. Despite having all the necessary documentation, they locked me out of my account immediately upon receiving the money, without attempting to understand the situation. Despite my appeals, it was futile.

After that incident, I switched to Mercury, and I informed them in advance about an incoming six-digit wire from the UAE. They were completely fine with it and didn't ask any further questions. I have been banking with Mercury for years now, and I can confidently say they are excellent, business-oriented, and have brought me much satisfaction.

I found Wise's actions to be quite distressing. How can they lock a customer out of their account simply because they received a large wire? It was incredibly frustrating and alarming. My client became upset and doubted my professionalism. I had planned to use the funds for a project and pay service providers, but Wise's actions put me in a difficult position.

Be careful with them… I’m not the only one. This forum is full of exemples just like mine.

Mercury by far.

Personally, I had a negative experience with Wise (formerly TransferWise) when I received a six-figure wire. Despite having all the necessary documentation, they locked me out of my account immediately upon receiving the money, without attempting to understand the situation. Despite my appeals, it was futile.

After that incident, I switched to Mercury, and I informed them in advance about an incoming six-digit wire from the UAE. They were completely fine with it and didn't ask any further questions. I have been banking with Mercury for years now, and I can confidently say they are excellent, business-oriented, and have brought me much satisfaction.

I found Wise's actions to be quite distressing. How can they lock a customer out of their account simply because they received a large wire? It was incredibly frustrating and alarming. My client became upset and doubted my professionalism. I had planned to use the funds for a project and pay service providers, but Wise's actions put me in a difficult position.

Be careful with them… I’m not the only one. This forum is full of exemples just like mine.
I agree 100% with this!
For a period of one month, Wise kept harassing me for all kinds of paperwork. For about $6K expenses per month. I sent them sales of two oceanfront beach condos in the Caribbean totaling over $1.2M and they still wanted MORE paperwork. Every time I thought I was done, they requested "another" document. It was NEVER enough, so as a shareholder also (bought them at the bottom), I had an NYC law firm known to sue public companies write them a very nasty letter. Cost me $500 to release....get this... less than $4000. I sh1t you not! Once that nasty legal letter arrived, the funds were released immediately. I've been with Wise since 2014!

Wise REALLY sucks! Now with my shares, I will just make their lives miserable!
Do NOT trust Wise unless you are a migrant worker exchanging $200 a month in Mexican pesos to send back to Mexico.