Our valued sponsor

Is Oil Game not satisfying US Banking?

Until i go to US i need to know if its gonna work with Mercury for a while and if its risky in general because if its risky with Mercury then its risky with all US banks even the decent one

The opposite my friend, most EMIs have restricted industries that they just can't deal with however most banks dont.

Depending on your size, JPM will work with you, BOA is also an option.

Check the 'restricted industries' for Mercury, or send them an email.

We are on progress we will go live within a year max so all the products including EN590 ,Jet A1 and the rest of light weight crude oil products will be starting distribution with 1 year
Do you mean you are still drilling? Or do you have crude and are building a refinery?
Are the US banks gonna be a problem on that specially Mercury?
How many barrels/tons per day are you going to trade? What is your business model?
If your business is kosher and not involved with sanctioned countries, Mercury should accept you. But you need a full service bank (BMO is good), with trade credit facilities, easy access to derivatives for hedging (you know that oil price fluctuates quite a lot?) etc.

If anyone has direct contacts with refineries in Russia or UAE please DM me for business.

Do you mean you are still drilling? Or do you have crude and are building a refinery?

Its Refinery project and we getting the crude from Aramco Saudi Arabia

How many barrels/tons per day are you going to trade? What is your business model?

300k barrels per day capacity it will be the biggest in middle east

If your business is kosher and not involved with sanctioned countries, Mercury should accept you. But you need a full service bank (BMO is good), with trade credit facilities, easy access to derivatives for hedging (you know that oil price fluctuates quite a lot?) etc.

The Banking system we will use for the oil company is from the same country a real bank but the dividend will be going to my US company to mercury account temporary until i go to US and open a real account with BOA with taking in mind the headache of going there a lot to solve the problems that they will cause

The opposite my friend, most EMIs have restricted industries that they just can't deal with however most banks dont.

Depending on your size, JPM will work with you, BOA is also an option.

Check the 'restricted industries' for Mercury, or send them an email.

JPM have suspended one of my partners account when they start moving 11 Billion from his company account with Deutsche Bank in EU while it have a legit source of fund letter issued by the bank as it came from their business in EU

I wont ever go with JPM even if they offered 100% interest rate yields

Last edited:

Latest Threads