Is there any e -wallet allows transaction on adult website content?

Sols

Trusted Member
Business Angel
It depends on what kind of adult, but take a look at Ecopayz.

zeytin

Paxum supports adult business but it is restricted and you can't get payment from 3rd party to your paxum IBAN account. If your income source supports paying via paxum p2p (payments sent to you via email address - like paypal), then you can receive payment.

zeytin

So what you say is that if you use paxum you can load your account from your personal account (maybe debit card too ? ) and send payments to anyone from there using e-mail like we do with paypal?
That's what I have in my mind actually. In theory, it should work. But there could be limits for personal account and they may ask to see invoices which ain't a problem :)

Martin Everson

HNWI Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
Mentor Group
So are you saying that Paxum only allows 1st party wires in and out. But internally within the platform all clients can send money to each other. Therefore as long your suppliers and customers are all on the Paxum platform you can pretty much pay and receive for adult stuff?

Anyway what I describe above would be a very easy and safe business model to support all types of high risk activity i.e allow such payments internally within the platform but only first party wires in and out...lol smi(&%. Biggest issue would be to get everyone in your supply to end customer chain to use the same EMI to transact on old)(#.

zeytin

So are you saying that Paxum only allows 1st party wires in and out. But internally within the platform all clients can send money to each other. Therefore as long your suppliers and customers are all on the Paxum platform you can pretty much pay and receive for adult stuff?

Anyway what I describe above would be a very easy and safe business model to support all types of high risk activity i.e allow such payments internally within the platform but only first party wires in and out...lol smi(&%. Biggest issue would be to get everyone in your supply to end customer chain to use the same EMI to transact on old)(#.
Paxum business probably allows incoming money as well as ougoing money to 3rd party. However, paxum personal account is not allowed to receive swift transfers from 3rd party (you can pay from your personal account or get paid from your employer etc via p2p)

A friend of mine waited one month to receive swift transfer from Paxum, from an Adult company with Paxum business account and sending payments to affiliates for quite some time (legal adult, American established company). I believe corresponding banks are causing problems to paxum and they are unable to send payments on time. Processing time is also too long but costs are pretty decent (7-8 usd for a swift transfer!)

Latest Threads