Our valued sponsor

Is there any hassle free Real estate Investment solution in Carribean?

If someone want to invest in Caribbean Real estate.
First of all Is it a good Idea to invest in Caribbean Real estate?
If yes that what are the good hassle free solution for Real estate investment ?
It is indeed a very good idea.
I don’t think something like a “hassle free investment” exists anywhere and in any sector.
There is everything for any taste, from farms to office buildings, from beach huts to private islands. If you want a hand in English-speaking Caribbean I have the man for you. Actually also in Spanish-speaking but that’s very far from being hassle free smi(&%

Reactions: troubled soul
Well I am biased as I went all in on real estate there after selling my bond portfolio.

You may want to look at hotel residencies for sale. These are apartments that are attached to a major hotel chain. You need to work out the rental income side to see if it makes sense. But the property will be well managed as Hyatt, Atlantis etc all have reputations and standards to protect.

Well I am biased as I went all in on real estate there after selling my bond portfolio.

You may want to look at hotel residencies for sale. These are apartments that are attached to a major hotel chain. You need to work out the rental income side to see if it makes sense. But the property will be well managed as Hyatt, Atlantis etc all have reputations and standards to protect.
They will rip you off. Much better to invest in a more modest property (3-4 stars) and hire people to manage it.
I saw a small hotel for sale in Nassau but I think it was quickly sold.

Check out also the Lesser Antilles below the hurricane belt, you can find some great opportunities there.

They will rip you off. Much better to invest in a more modest property (3-4 stars) and hire people to manage it.

Do not do this in the Caribbean...lol.

If I do not care about the yield. I just want to positive cash flow. Any yield is acceptable. I do not want any month where I own them a money....
For this purpose Is it good investment ? Hyatt ....Atlantis

Yes. But you need to crunch the numbers.

If I do not care about the yield. I just want to positive cash flow. Any yield is acceptable. I do not want any month where I own them a money....
For this purpose Is it good investment ? Hyatt ....Atlantis
Classic scam: overpay for a property and receive a guaranteed return on it, and other variations thereof. Better to stay away from hotel chains/resorts, they will play all the tricks of the book against you.

Which country / island would you recommend the most? pro/cons?

Better read what Johnny is writing.Many investors already crying because of these kind of investments here in europe as the gurantee is only for a short period of time.

Secondly big recession ahead so personly i would not invest in any hotels anyways.
The next big major conflict is already being build up and this one will make look russia/ukraine like a peanut.
And no its not about USA or China.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe