Our valued sponsor

issue how to save with money transfers ?

Paysera if your business complies with their ToS is probably THE cheapest EMI I've ever seen.

Otherwise as people said, buy BTC for one currency, sell it for another and it will be a maximum of about 1.5% for the whole operation.

Or, if large volumes are involved, partner with any FX broker.

paysera sounds good , but i don't like to be experimental rat for some fintech from this part of europe .

I was just repeating what the OP has stated, i think he is mistaken however.
On TW website the conversion fee from $100 USD is $0.45, so 0.45%, hes off by a decimal I think.
Anyway TW has borderless accounts no need to receive in Euro. Just have to change account settings. And BTC is the cheapest way to send/convert if thats not available.
read the post again , i didn't say 4% .
no i pay more fees to buy btc .

it's not my question, but how opening tw usd account is available to everyone ?

paysera sounds good , but i don't like to be experimental rat for some fintech from this part of europe .

read the post again , i didn't say 4% .
no i pay more fees to buy btc .

it's not my question, but how opening tw usd account is available to everyone ?

Paysera is legit and they (used to) work with offshore companies as well last time I checked (albeit at much higher fees).
As long as you aren't in one of their prohibited businesses (for example anything crypto related) you should be 100% fine.

Paysera is legit and they (used to) work with offshore companies as well last time I checked (albeit at much higher fees).
As long as you aren't in one of their prohibited businesses (for example anything crypto related) you should be 100% fine.

many services has good intentions based on their knowledge and experience , but end up abuse some customers .
i should not use paysera although it does not looks like scam , but i understand which level i'm looking for .

unless the staff members are funny like advcash , i don't come close to any emi from this geo .

Last edited:
it's a little bit not clear right now , currently i have eu card but still charged 4% to topup tw .... i use 2 emi's , the first emi to send the balance (usd currency account ) and a middle emi with eu card - account is usd too.

which emi account i should switch to eur account to avoid 4% on transferwise/ or any other currency conversion in the process ?

Latest Threads