Our valued sponsor

Jersey company formation - Official website to public registry of companies!

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
When considering to establish your business in Jersey, then you want to know that companies there pay from 0% to 20% corporate tax depending on the company structure and where you are doing business. the shareholder and beneficial owner information is public available, so you're not anonymous. 1 person can establish the company, means beneficial owner, director and shareholder can be one and the same person.

http://www.jerseyfsc.org/registry/Before you proceed with the establishing of your company in Jersey, we will recommend you to visit their public website Jersey registry of Companies here.

Thank you very much for your time consuming work Alain! This is pretty useful and we didn't thought about to make these small wiki's that I would call them.

Reactions: alain
Your welcome any time Admin. I felt it was time to contribute to the forum after so much help I got from it in the past.
Yeah indeed I see. Do you have any experience with the establishing of a company there? Just wondering we haven't received many requests for this jurisdiction.

Reactions: employme
When considering to establish your business in Jersey, then you want to know that companies there pay from 0% to 20% corporate tax depending on the company
Why do you want to pay any tax if all (or most) other tax haven offer you 0% corporate tax?

If you don't pay tax you can't make use of double tax treaties!! That's a good argument for many.
You will need to read about how the double tax treaty actually works. You can find some good information here /company-formation/cyprus-company/avoidance-of-double-taxation.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Jersey is a old and well known offshore jurisdiction that has been used in the past by people from Europe specially Netherlands and the UK to avoid to pay tax, that was back in the 70s and up to 90s today this isn't going to work any longer because of several exchange agreements between this island and other European countries.

Reactions: employme and alain
Depends on what your goals are if this is the proper offshore jurisdiction for your business needs. There may be tax reasons to go that route.